What makes athletes great is often their physical advantages, such as height, or Michael Phelps’ double-jointed ankles. However, Olympic champion Caster Semenya’s womanhood, and therefore career, has been called into question due to her body’s production of higher than average levels of testosterone. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby