The recent influx of women in the Colorado legislature can be attributed to Emerge America, an organization focused on training women to run for office. With more women in positions of power, legislation related to paid medical leave and funding full-day kindergarten have received renewed attention. And, nursing moms now have a designated room for pumping. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own