The recent influx of women in the Colorado legislature can be attributed to Emerge America, an organization focused on training women to run for office. With more women in positions of power, legislation related to paid medical leave and funding full-day kindergarten have received renewed attention. And, nursing moms now have a designated room for pumping. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech