The recent influx of women in the Colorado legislature can be attributed to Emerge America, an organization focused on training women to run for office. With more women in positions of power, legislation related to paid medical leave and funding full-day kindergarten have received renewed attention. And, nursing moms now have a designated room for pumping. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly