Wisconsin native Kristin “Kit” Hunzinger brought her talents and experience as a clothing designer in New York City back home to Oconomowoc. Her shop, fittingly named Kit, is a full-service bridal salon, offering samples from Kit’s collection as well as custom gowns, alterations and workshops, all done by Hunzinger herself. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly