Wisconsin native Kristin “Kit” Hunzinger brought her talents and experience as a clothing designer in New York City back home to Oconomowoc. Her shop, fittingly named Kit, is a full-service bridal salon, offering samples from Kit’s collection as well as custom gowns, alterations and workshops, all done by Hunzinger herself. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own