History will be made by 2030! An estimated 45% of US working women will be single and spending less of their income on traditional household necessities or family-focused products. Some big name companies are keeping up with this demographic shift by zeroing in on products and marketing campaigns designed with the lifestyle of single, working women in mind. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly