After facing backlash for including only one woman on Forbes’s “America’s Most Innovative Thinkers” list, editor Randall Lane’s defense of the results has him in hot water. Suggesting that the methodology they “worked on for years” to determine the list is to blame only serves to shine light on the fact that women will continue to be underrepresented until the methods change along with society. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own