After facing backlash for including only one woman on Forbes’s “America’s Most Innovative Thinkers” list, editor Randall Lane’s defense of the results has him in hot water. Suggesting that the methodology they “worked on for years” to determine the list is to blame only serves to shine light on the fact that women will continue to be underrepresented until the methods change along with society. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly