Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff faced off in the third round of the US Open the night of September 5. The short and tidy game left some fans wanting for action, but how these two players interacted off the court, and during their impromptu joint interview, was truly something to behold. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own