Hasbro’s newest iteration of Monopoly comes with ride shares, WiFi payments, and a gender pay gap. Every time a female player passes “go” she makes $240 Monopoly bucks while male players collect the usual $200. This new twist on the classic game is meant to celebrate women’s empowerment and “flip the gender pay gap.” Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly