Chef and owner of The Tandem, Caitlin Cullen, shattered her ankle and is unable to manage her restaurant for the next 1-2 months. An injury, like Cullen’s, is one of the most significant challenges a local, small business owner faces when trying to keep up with day-to-day operations. Spread the word! Cullen is looking for experienced cooks and waitstaff to help run her restaurant while she recovers. For more info: Contact Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 224-2841. Follow her on Twitter at @mkediner or Instagram at @mke_diner. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly