Park Hye-rin founded Energy Nomad in 2014 and hopes to inspire other young women to follow in her footsteps. Hye-rin is part of a fast-growing number of women in South Korea who are starting their own companies, in spite of the country’s male-dominated business culture Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own