At age 85 and years after her career as a primatologist, Jane Goodall continues her mission to educate the public on the imminent dangers of deforestation and climate change. Her inspiring work continues through campaigning and fundraising so scientists can continue to preserve the chimpanzee population and other endangered species affected. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly