Today, local artist Rosy Petri takes over as artist in residence at the Pfister Hotel, where she will display original works utilizing various mediums. Over the next year of her residency, she hopes to celebrate diversity and explore the complexities of humanity by drawing from numerous perspectives and creating an interactive atmosphere. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly