Today, local artist Rosy Petri takes over as artist in residence at the Pfister Hotel, where she will display original works utilizing various mediums. Over the next year of her residency, she hopes to celebrate diversity and explore the complexities of humanity by drawing from numerous perspectives and creating an interactive atmosphere. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.