Today, local artist Rosy Petri takes over as artist in residence at the Pfister Hotel, where she will display original works utilizing various mediums. Over the next year of her residency, she hopes to celebrate diversity and explore the complexities of humanity by drawing from numerous perspectives and creating an interactive atmosphere. Read more.
- Notre Dame Coach Drops the Mic on the Lack of Women Leaders in Sports
- The Women Who Contributed to Science but Were Buried in Footnotes
- A Judge Ruled Requiring Girls To Wear Skirts At School Violates The Constitution
- Pfister announces 2019 artist in residence
- Karen Uhlenbeck Is First Woman to Win Abel Prize for Mathematics