Throughout her career, Dr. Karen Uhlenbeck has shattered glass ceilings as a female mathematician. Her exploration of soap film and contributions to quantum field theory techniques have qualified her as the first woman to receive an Abel prize for mathematics. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly