Throughout her career, Dr. Karen Uhlenbeck has shattered glass ceilings as a female mathematician. Her exploration of soap film and contributions to quantum field theory techniques have qualified her as the first woman to receive an Abel prize for mathematics. Read more.
- Notre Dame Coach Drops the Mic on the Lack of Women Leaders in Sports
- The Women Who Contributed to Science but Were Buried in Footnotes
- A Judge Ruled Requiring Girls To Wear Skirts At School Violates The Constitution
- Pfister announces 2019 artist in residence
- Karen Uhlenbeck Is First Woman to Win Abel Prize for Mathematics