Throughout her career, Dr. Karen Uhlenbeck has shattered glass ceilings as a female mathematician. Her exploration of soap film and contributions to quantum field theory techniques have qualified her as the first woman to receive an Abel prize for mathematics. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.