Many refugees with hopes of building new lives are now calling Milwaukee home. Through cooking, Milwaukee residents are connecting to our new neighbors, with 3 restaurants (including former She Stands Tall speaker Caitlin Cullen’s The Tandem) opening up their space for “Tables Across Borders,” a series of pop-up dinners cooked by restaurateurs and refugees alike. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech