Many refugees with hopes of building new lives are now calling Milwaukee home. Through cooking, Milwaukee residents are connecting to our new neighbors, with 3 restaurants (including former She Stands Tall speaker Caitlin Cullen’s The Tandem) opening up their space for “Tables Across Borders,” a series of pop-up dinners cooked by restaurateurs and refugees alike. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby