Many refugees with hopes of building new lives are now calling Milwaukee home. Through cooking, Milwaukee residents are connecting to our new neighbors, with 3 restaurants (including former She Stands Tall speaker Caitlin Cullen’s The Tandem) opening up their space for “Tables Across Borders,” a series of pop-up dinners cooked by restaurateurs and refugees alike. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly