Many refugees with hopes of building new lives are now calling Milwaukee home. Through cooking, Milwaukee residents are connecting to our new neighbors, with 3 restaurants (including former She Stands Tall speaker Caitlin Cullen’s The Tandem) opening up their space for “Tables Across Borders,” a series of pop-up dinners cooked by restaurateurs and refugees alike. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own