The Hollywood writers’ room of Hulu original “Wild Cards” is recognizing Black History Month by ordering lunch from only Black-owned restaurants for the month of February. The writers intend to support women-owned businesses in March for Women’s History Month. Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion