The Hollywood writers’ room of Hulu original “Wild Cards” is recognizing Black History Month by ordering lunch from only Black-owned restaurants for the month of February. The writers intend to support women-owned businesses in March for Women’s History Month. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own