On Saturday, the Navy honored the life of Captain Rosemary Mariner, a pioneer for women in the military and first woman to fly a tactical jet. To celebrate her legacy, the Navy commissioned the first ever all-female pilot flyover to perform at her funeral. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.