Cynthia Marshall, former head of Human Resources and chief diversity officer for AT&T, replaced Mark Cuban as chief executive officer of the Dallas Mavericks after Cuban failed to protect the women on his team, promoting a toxic work environment. After nearly a year on the job, Marshall’s efforts in a historically male-dominated workplace (the NBA) have made waves in improving office morale and providing support to victims of sexual harassment. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly