Every Hollywood award ceremony recognizes the recent sexual harassment issues. From all black Golden Globe fashion, to Kristin Bell as the first ever host of the SAG awards, to TimesUp lapel pins and symbolic white roses, Hollywood makes lots of statements about sexual harassment but are these gestures sparking real change in a looks-obsessed, youth-obsessed industry? Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion