Every Hollywood award ceremony recognizes the recent sexual harassment issues. From all black Golden Globe fashion, to Kristin Bell as the first ever host of the SAG awards, to TimesUp lapel pins and symbolic white roses, Hollywood makes lots of statements about sexual harassment but are these gestures sparking real change in a looks-obsessed, youth-obsessed industry? Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby