Every Hollywood award ceremony recognizes the recent sexual harassment issues. From all black Golden Globe fashion, to Kristin Bell as the first ever host of the SAG awards, to TimesUp lapel pins and symbolic white roses, Hollywood makes lots of statements about sexual harassment but are these gestures sparking real change in a looks-obsessed, youth-obsessed industry? Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own