Every Hollywood award ceremony recognizes the recent sexual harassment issues. From all black Golden Globe fashion, to Kristin Bell as the first ever host of the SAG awards, to TimesUp lapel pins and symbolic white roses, Hollywood makes lots of statements about sexual harassment but are these gestures sparking real change in a looks-obsessed, youth-obsessed industry? Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly