Every Hollywood award ceremony recognizes the recent sexual harassment issues. From all black Golden Globe fashion, to Kristin Bell as the first ever host of the SAG awards, to TimesUp lapel pins and symbolic white roses, Hollywood makes lots of statements about sexual harassment but are these gestures sparking real change in a looks-obsessed, youth-obsessed industry? Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech