The venture capital world is still a boys’ club. Only 8% of decision-making partners in the top 100 VC firms are women, which puts females looking for investors at a significant disadvantage. One “woman-trepreneur” had enough, and created her own nurturing “venture community” to fight this trend. You go, girl! Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion