The venture capital world is still a boys’ club. Only 8% of decision-making partners in the top 100 VC firms are women, which puts females looking for investors at a significant disadvantage. One “woman-trepreneur” had enough, and created her own nurturing “venture community” to fight this trend. You go, girl! Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly