Got Breastmilk? MD Custom RX, a new business in Brookfield, does and is selling it to parents with a doctor’s prescription. The pasteurized breastmilk is accepted from donors and thoroughly screened for disease, medication, and tobacco and alcohol use. This service is valuable for parents of premature babies and those who can’t breastfeed due to illness, adoption or surrogacy, but it doesn’t come cheap—$20 for 4 ounces. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.