Got Breastmilk? MD Custom RX, a new business in Brookfield, does and is selling it to parents with a doctor’s prescription. The pasteurized breastmilk is accepted from donors and thoroughly screened for disease, medication, and tobacco and alcohol use. This service is valuable for parents of premature babies and those who can’t breastfeed due to illness, adoption or surrogacy, but it doesn’t come cheap—$20 for 4 ounces. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly