Got Breastmilk? MD Custom RX, a new business in Brookfield, does and is selling it to parents with a doctor’s prescription. The pasteurized breastmilk is accepted from donors and thoroughly screened for disease, medication, and tobacco and alcohol use. This service is valuable for parents of premature babies and those who can’t breastfeed due to illness, adoption or surrogacy, but it doesn’t come cheap—$20 for 4 ounces. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech