When you reach for an Oreo or Ritz Cracker, think of Irene Rosenfeld. As she retires as CEO of snack food manufacturer Mondelez International, Rosenfeld leaves a company that’s succeeding despite the trend toward heathy eating. Most importantly, Rosenfeld’s reign as CEO paved the way for other female execs to break glass ceilings. Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion