When you reach for an Oreo or Ritz Cracker, think of Irene Rosenfeld. As she retires as CEO of snack food manufacturer Mondelez International, Rosenfeld leaves a company that’s succeeding despite the trend toward heathy eating. Most importantly, Rosenfeld’s reign as CEO paved the way for other female execs to break glass ceilings. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech