When you reach for an Oreo or Ritz Cracker, think of Irene Rosenfeld. As she retires as CEO of snack food manufacturer Mondelez International, Rosenfeld leaves a company that’s succeeding despite the trend toward heathy eating. Most importantly, Rosenfeld’s reign as CEO paved the way for other female execs to break glass ceilings. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.