Hey, New York Times Bestseller list…meet Girl Power. In the 50’s and 60’s, the ratio of male to female authors on the list was 3 to 1. Today it’s closer to 1 to 1. Books by women sell. Thanks for increasing the stats, J.K. Rowling, Nora Roberts, and E.L. James (among others). Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion