Hey, New York Times Bestseller list…meet Girl Power. In the 50’s and 60’s, the ratio of male to female authors on the list was 3 to 1. Today it’s closer to 1 to 1. Books by women sell. Thanks for increasing the stats, J.K. Rowling, Nora Roberts, and E.L. James (among others). Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly