Mequon real estate developer and former She Stands Tall speaker Cindy Schaffer’s new project, Spur 16, announced new tenants for the project bringing “community living” to Mequon Road. Tenants of the new Mequon Public Market include Milwaukee treasures Beans & Barley, Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co., and Purple Door Ice Cream. Miwaukee Public Market anchor St. Paul Fish Co. is also part of the development. Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion