Mequon real estate developer and former She Stands Tall speaker Cindy Schaffer’s new project, Spur 16, announced new tenants for the project bringing “community living” to Mequon Road. Tenants of the new Mequon Public Market include Milwaukee treasures Beans & Barley, Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co., and Purple Door Ice Cream. Miwaukee Public Market anchor St. Paul Fish Co. is also part of the development. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech