Mequon real estate developer and former She Stands Tall speaker Cindy Schaffer’s new project, Spur 16, announced new tenants for the project bringing “community living” to Mequon Road. Tenants of the new Mequon Public Market include Milwaukee treasures Beans & Barley, Anodyne Coffee Roasting Co., and Purple Door Ice Cream. Miwaukee Public Market anchor St. Paul Fish Co. is also part of the development. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.