Did you know that The Cheel was voted in as Milwaukee’s Top 50 Best Restaurants? It’s easy to see why, considering their incredible Nepalese-inspired preparation techniques, weekly fun-filled live events, and a new beer garden, The Baaree. Be sure not to miss our upcoming event hosted at The Ruby Tap in Mequon, where Chef Barkha Daily, owner of The Cheel, will share her journey. Click here for more information on the event.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own