Did you know that The Cheel was voted in as Milwaukee’s Top 50 Best Restaurants? It’s easy to see why, considering their incredible Nepalese-inspired preparation techniques, weekly fun-filled live events, and a new beer garden, The Baaree. Be sure not to miss our upcoming event hosted at The Ruby Tap in Mequon, where Chef Barkha Daily, owner of The Cheel, will share her journey. Click here for more information on the event.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech