Did you know that The Cheel was voted in as Milwaukee’s Top 50 Best Restaurants? It’s easy to see why, considering their incredible Nepalese-inspired preparation techniques, weekly fun-filled live events, and a new beer garden, The Baaree. Be sure not to miss our upcoming event hosted at The Ruby Tap in Mequon, where Chef Barkha Daily, owner of The Cheel, will share her journey. Click here for more information on the event.
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion
- Women, your inner circle may be key to gaining leadership roles
- Navy To Launch First All-Female Flyover To Honor Pioneer Pilot Rosemary Mariner
- How Close Should an Activist Icon Get to Power? An Interview with Malala Yousafzai