Plan to belly up to the Baaree this summer. The Baaree at The Cheel is yet another reason to visit Thiensville’s beloved Nepalese restaurant. This outdoor community gathering spot will feature plenty of seating, cool artwork, a fire pit and, of course, beer, cocktails, wine, and the unique food that makes this Ozaukee county restaurant so popular. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly