Plan to belly up to the Baaree this summer. The Baaree at The Cheel is yet another reason to visit Thiensville’s beloved Nepalese restaurant. This outdoor community gathering spot will feature plenty of seating, cool artwork, a fire pit and, of course, beer, cocktails, wine, and the unique food that makes this Ozaukee county restaurant so popular. Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion