Plan to belly up to the Baaree this summer. The Baaree at The Cheel is yet another reason to visit Thiensville’s beloved Nepalese restaurant. This outdoor community gathering spot will feature plenty of seating, cool artwork, a fire pit and, of course, beer, cocktails, wine, and the unique food that makes this Ozaukee county restaurant so popular. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech