Part of setting up a long-term plan is knowing where the problem spots are. One must learn which business philosophies work better for which industries. That’s why having a strong group of peers and mentors is so important for leaders. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly