Rebecca Slaughter doesn’t consider herself a superwoman, just a working mom. But when Slaughter arrives at her job as an FTC business regulator, she typically “wears” 7-week-old daughter, Pippa in a front back. Until Pippa is old enough for daycare, she’ll go to work with Mom as Slaughter is responsible for investigating companies like Facebook and Equifax. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly