Rebecca Slaughter doesn’t consider herself a superwoman, just a working mom. But when Slaughter arrives at her job as an FTC business regulator, she typically “wears” 7-week-old daughter, Pippa in a front back. Until Pippa is old enough for daycare, she’ll go to work with Mom as Slaughter is responsible for investigating companies like Facebook and Equifax. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech