Rebecca Slaughter doesn’t consider herself a superwoman, just a working mom. But when Slaughter arrives at her job as an FTC business regulator, she typically “wears” 7-week-old daughter, Pippa in a front back. Until Pippa is old enough for daycare, she’ll go to work with Mom as Slaughter is responsible for investigating companies like Facebook and Equifax. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby