Rebecca Slaughter doesn’t consider herself a superwoman, just a working mom. But when Slaughter arrives at her job as an FTC business regulator, she typically “wears” 7-week-old daughter, Pippa in a front back. Until Pippa is old enough for daycare, she’ll go to work with Mom as Slaughter is responsible for investigating companies like Facebook and Equifax. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own