We all know women make a difference but women over 50 are literally changing the world. Meet 58-year-old Kimberle Crenshaw, a leading civil rights advocate and scholar on critical race theory; Dr. Carolyn Westhoff is a 66-year-old advancing and improving contraceptive options. Their stories, along with 8 others, will impress and inspire all of us. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech