We all know women make a difference but women over 50 are literally changing the world. Meet 58-year-old Kimberle Crenshaw, a leading civil rights advocate and scholar on critical race theory; Dr. Carolyn Westhoff is a 66-year-old advancing and improving contraceptive options. Their stories, along with 8 others, will impress and inspire all of us. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby