We all know women make a difference but women over 50 are literally changing the world. Meet 58-year-old Kimberle Crenshaw, a leading civil rights advocate and scholar on critical race theory; Dr. Carolyn Westhoff is a 66-year-old advancing and improving contraceptive options. Their stories, along with 8 others, will impress and inspire all of us. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly