We all know women make a difference but women over 50 are literally changing the world. Meet 58-year-old Kimberle Crenshaw, a leading civil rights advocate and scholar on critical race theory; Dr. Carolyn Westhoff is a 66-year-old advancing and improving contraceptive options. Their stories, along with 8 others, will impress and inspire all of us. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own