Women in Minnesota, Massachusetts and Vermont have it better than those in Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi and Oklahoma, at least according to a survey by the personal finance website, WalletHub. The survey looked at factors like the wage gap, education gap, health gap and each state’s political climate to determine the most and least women-friendly states. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.