Women in Minnesota, Massachusetts and Vermont have it better than those in Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi and Oklahoma, at least according to a survey by the personal finance website, WalletHub. The survey looked at factors like the wage gap, education gap, health gap and each state’s political climate to determine the most and least women-friendly states. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly